1. What do I do if I never received login directions?
There may have been a typo when you entered your email address on the registration form. It's also not unusual for some emails to be sent to spam or filtered by your provider, especially if it is a school-based email. Not to worry, we'll sort it out!
1) Try resetting your password on your own first. If it works, move to the next section below for login & navigation directions.
2) If you are unable to reset your password on your own, reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
2. How do I log in?
Where do I find everything?
3. How do I get PD hours / CEUs?
Watch the video to the right for details. Please check with your school or district to see which, if any, of the following options will be accepted prior to registering.
We currently have six options for PD credits. Each organization/institution has its own fees and deadlines, summarized below.
Note: You'll need to check with your school or district rules to see if they will accept either of the following forms of proof of professional development hours. Please do this prior to conference registration.
Grad-level Credits through UC Santa Barbara PaCE (NEW in 2023!)
STEM Clock Hours - Washington State
CPDUs - Illinois
CTLEs - New York
CPE Hours - TX
5. Turn on Conference Notifications
We recommend this as you'll likely miss schedule changes and answers to your questions on sessions, if notifications are off.
After you log into your account, you must click their Avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Then, select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- There, you can check the email notification settings (at least the first 3).
*Note: If you continue to have difficulty receiving notifications, please head to Navigation Tips & Tricks once you are logged in. Additional troubleshooting is provided.