Well, yes, but we know it's also more than that.
Everyone we know has a different answer to what makes a great teacher ...
At Whole-Teacher EclecticCon, we're about exploring the question each summer with top-notch PD that builds on the elements of great teaching for elementary & secondary teachers through an eclectic mix of sessions, topics, and discussions.
One thing we know for sure:
What's Included at
Over 50 sessions (30+ hours) to feed your mind and your teacher spirit. Watch a few, or watch them all! Some content is pre-recorded & some sessions are conducted live. Live sessions will also be recorded. You'll have access to all content & resources for a full year.
Pop-Up Facebook Group
Live sessions and panels will happen every day during the conference. You can also interact with presenters & teachers. If you're not on Facebook, don't worry! You won't miss out. Scroll to the FAQ for details.
Raffles & Freebies
We'll be giving away raffle prizes and freebies throughout the conference!
Professional Development Credits
Professional development requirements vary from state to state. We have several coverage options to choose from. Scroll down to the FAQ to see all of the options, fees, and deadlines to claim credits.
Let's explore GREAT teaching together!
July 19 - 23, 2021
Whether you're in search of new tools for your teacher toolbox, inspiration, or reconnection with what made you want to teach in the first place, you'll find it here.
Here's what past attendees have to say about
Session Lists by Topic
Differentiating for ALL Learners
ELA & Math
Science & Social Studies
Self Care & Sustainability
Cultural Competency, SEL & Teaching Human Beings
Check back soon.
We'll continue to add sessions as special presentations are confirmed. Click through to see the full session list with descriptions.
What are you waiting for?
Let's put the pieces of great teaching together!
Regular Registration ends in:
Note: Each registration type ends at 11:59pm Eastern Time Zone. Adding the 2020 Video Vault option remains an additional $34 throughout registration.
- ($49.98) June 1 - July 16: Regular Registration
- ($59.98) July 17 - 31: Late Registration
Regular 2021 Registration (ends July 16, 2021)
- 50+ training sessions over 5 days
- Year-long access to all content
- Private pop-up Facebook group to interact with presenters and attend live sessions
- 5 live special guest presentations
- 5 live panel discussions
- Additional free resources and prize giveaways
- Year-long access to all content
- Opportunities for continuing education units (see FAQ for details)
Regular 2021 Registration + the 2020 Video Vault
- Everything listed in the 2021 Registration to the left, plus access to our 2020 Video Vault of last year's 81 incredible sessions.
- You'll also get the 2020 Bonus Bundle of teaching resources valued at over $125!
- Year-long access to all content from 2021 and 2020. (2020 content is available immediately upon purchase. The 2021 content releases July 19 - 23).
- Click to see the 81 sessions & $125 Bonus Bundle in the 2020 Video Vault
Confused about the differences in registration above? It's simple.
Option 1: Register just for this year's conference (cheaper option).
Option 2: Register for this year's conference PLUS access to our 2020 conference content & $125 resource Bonus Bundle by adding just $34 to your 2021 registration. You'll gain immediate access to the 2020 Video Vault & resources to enjoy while you wait for our 2021 conference to begin July 19.
Access all content in both conferences for a full year - through July 23, 2022.